Must be 18 years or older first time visiting page
18 U.S.C. §2257 Records Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual portrayal of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct appearing on, or otherwise contained in, this Website were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time the visual image was produced. Records required by Title 18 U.S.C. §2257 are on file with the appropriate Records Custodian. All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. §2257, 2257A and/or 28 C.F.R. 75, because 1) they do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2)(A) (i) through (iv), 2) they do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C. section 2257A, 3) they do not portray conduct listed in 18 U.S.C. section 2256(2)(A)(v) produced after July 27, 2006, or 4) are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995. With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual conduct or otherwise, all persons were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were produced. The title of this work is: pink-cuffs.com. Original Date of Productions: April 1 2014 Records are available during normal business hours. You may contact me at email@example.com
Resend your password
Riley Renee and Daisy make a delicious baked treat for you while handcuffed! Come watch this episode of The Cuffed Chef when the girls make strawberry cupcakes!
Come make fresh sweet strawberry cupcakes with the cuffed chefs! We’ve added the recipe below so you can make them with us!
* 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 1 egg
* 2 egg whites
* 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup whole milk
* 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
* 12 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
* 3 cups powdered sugar sifted if lumpy, plus more if needed
* 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries optional, see note
* 3 tablespoons fresh strawberry puree see note
* 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
* Fresh strawberries to garnish (optional)
For the cupcakes;
* Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 12 cup muffin tin or line with paper liners and set aside.
* In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
* In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat butter on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Scraping the bowl as needed. Gradually add the sugar and beat until well combined. Reduce the mixer to low and add the egg, egg whites, and vanilla extract.
* With the mixer on low, add half the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Add the milk, mixing until just combined. Add the remaining flour and mix until just combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold in the chopped strawberries.
* Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean. Transfer the muffin tin to a wire rack to cool completely before icing.
* If using freeze dried strawberries: In a small food processor, blend about 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries until they turn into powder. Pour the powder into a fine mesh sieve, discarding the solids and seeds, keeping the fine powder that came through the sieve. Measure out two tablespoons of the powder to use in the frosting. Proceed below.
* With a hand mixer, or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter for 2 minutes, until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl and the beater as necessary. Add the powdered sugar, 1/2 a cup at a time, beating until combined.
* Add strawberry puree, freeze dried strawberry powder (if using), vanilla extract and jam, and beat on medium speed until fully combined, being sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl and beater as needed. If necessary, adjust the consistency by adding more powdered sugar or more strawberry puree, to thicken or thin it out. Place in a piping bag, or use an offset spatula to frost cupcakes (this makes enough frosting to generously frost the cupcakes). Garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.